University of Southern California Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Southern California Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Southern California

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was called for an interview after applying for the job. We scheduled the time and location and the manager sent me email with the details of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview which I passed. I made it to the last round of interviews which was VERY EXTENSIVE. The interview lasted for 3 hours. I went before three different panels. The first panel had 2 people, the second panel had 4 people, and the third panel had 6 people. From the time I applied for the position til the notification of not receiving the job was three months. I applied in June and was notified in August that I was not chosen. That is extremely frustrating especially when one is unemployed.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was great and I have nothing else to say about that. I would recommend anyone to interview at the University of Southern California. Also, the people here are so nice.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I submitted my application online, was contacted by a Senior recruiter. Phone interview didn't go so well for me, but I was still brought in for in-person interview. I was ultimately not hired for the position. Was very surprised that I got an in-person interview as my phone interview only lasted about 18 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How is your experience dealing with International students?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

phone interview and person to person interview and decision

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Received an email about scheduling an interview. Interview went well asked normal questions about last positions and schooling. Asked for references. was told to email references after interview. waiting for job offer as we speak.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was brief and friendly, but mainly about business. They liked that I had worked before with teenagers. I knew my references were solid, so I was pretty relaxed. The lady doing the hiring was nice, but I didn't end up working for her. They don't have a lot of turnover in the department I worked in though I don't think job satisfaction was that high. People looked like they stayed for lack of better options, so there's a lot of buried resentment and apathy.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Very pleasant. Very casual. Very friendly. My supervisor had made the decision to hire me as I walked in. I originally worked in a parallel depart through a temp agency. While working, I approached the other department and inquired after positions. They hired me quickly because they already saw me at work.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with a VIP with media requests?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was 5 years ago - I remember everyone was very nice, but took a while for the process from beginning to end. It took over a month for a decision to be made. It was probably because the interview took place toward the end of the school year.

Interview Questions

• I can't accurately recall - I'm sure we discussed work style and experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was brief and informal. I came in and my interviewer had my resume printed out and asked me questions about my previous job experience and availability to work.