University of Southern California Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Southern California Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Southern California

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Was interviewed by HR and then upon approval was interviewed by my supervisor the next week. Both were pretty typical and lasted about 40 minutes. Upon my last interview, we signed paperwork that day.

Interview Questions

• How would your contribute to the stability of the organization?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

Two phone interviews, two in-person interviews, and at least five verified references. The hiring process easily lasts for months. Spoke on the phone with HR manager and office manager directly above my position, in-person interviews with three managers.

Interview Questions

• What in your background makes you qualified for the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Originally submitted application online and got asked to do a phone interview almost 2 months later. Interview went rather fast with pretty basic questions. Got called back for in person interview with two of the staff. Again, went quicker than expected and pretty straightforward simple questions. Most questions related to what I currently do, how I could apply it to that department, what are my strengths, why that department, why I think I’d be a good fit for the position, and etc. there was also a timed writing assignment. After interview I sent thank you email, and they asked for list of references. Got offered the job one week after.

Interview Questions

• Read the mission statement and describe how it appeal to you personally and professionally.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I submitted my application online, was contacted by a Senior recruiter. Phone interview didn't go so well for me, but I was still brought in for in-person interview. I was ultimately not hired for the position. Was very surprised that I got an in-person interview as my phone interview only lasted about 18 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How is your experience dealing with International students?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was brief and informal. I came in and my interviewer had my resume printed out and asked me questions about my previous job experience and availability to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview which I passed. I made it to the last round of interviews which was VERY EXTENSIVE. The interview lasted for 3 hours. I went before three different panels. The first panel had 2 people, the second panel had 4 people, and the third panel had 6 people. From the time I applied for the position til the notification of not receiving the job was three months. I applied in June and was notified in August that I was not chosen. That is extremely frustrating especially when one is unemployed.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was great and I have nothing else to say about that. I would recommend anyone to interview at the University of Southern California. Also, the people here are so nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Received an email about scheduling an interview. Interview went well asked normal questions about last positions and schooling. Asked for references. was told to email references after interview. waiting for job offer as we speak.

Administrative Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Screening interview, first interview, second interview with the departmental staff, offer position

Interview Questions

• Discussed resume and given open-ended questions based on what the department does.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

phone interview and person to person interview and decision