University of Southern California Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Southern California

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter online, got phone interview pretty quick. Behavioral questions. How closely you paid attention to what the interviewer said really mattered, cuz he asked at the end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I got an interview from the Work Study part of my financial aid. They called me in for an interview during the summer to start in the Fall right away. They just wanted to see if I was committed to my hour that I was scheduled for

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Single FTF interview, interviewed by the supervisor and the director. Got a reply in 10 days from the date of the interview. Major point of discussion was communication skills as the position required someone with that quality.