University of Southern California Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at University of Southern California

Positive100%
Employee Referral50%
Applied online50%
2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at University of Southern California (United States)

Interview

I got an interview from the Work Study part of my financial aid. They called me in for an interview during the summer to start in the Fall right away. They just wanted to see if I was committed to my hour that I was scheduled for

Interview Questions
  • What quality can you bring to this office
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2013

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter online, got phone interview pretty quick. Behavioral questions. How closely you paid attention to what the interviewer said really mattered, cuz he asked at the end.

Interview Questions
University of Southern California
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2013

Interview

Single FTF interview, interviewed by the supervisor and the director. Got a reply in 10 days from the date of the interview. Major point of discussion was communication skills as the position required someone with that quality.