University of Southern California Grader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Southern California Grader Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Southern California

1.8

Grader Interview

Interview

There was no interviews at all. The professor sent an email to students who have completed that course. If you are interested in the job, just send an email to professor. The professor will make his choice.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Got A in the course I work for, then I contact the instructor for an opportunity of grader.
    Professor offer me the position during winter break. Sign contract with the assistant from our department. Then work.

Interview Questions

• There is no interview. I got A in the course and I show my interest to be a grader during winter break. Professor offer me the position. That is all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Just an informal interview with the professor. He will ask basic questions and then he gives you offer if he likes and then you will be forwarded to HR manager. the whole process takes 2-3 days.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Describe how to achieve a data structure and get two pieces of papers with students' answer on it. After found the error part, get the offer. The first question is about Balanced Binary Search Tree, how to implement one with a sorted array. It's kind of red-black tree problem.

Grader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Southern California.

Interview

Since I got As from several courses that I had taken, I submitted the application for the position that is available for me in our education system. And I got the email giving me the offer and asking if I would like to accept. After short communication with the professor, I started the job as a grader.

Interview Questions

• Just the availability since I got good score in this class before.   Answer Question