University of Southern California Graduate Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Southern California Graduate Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Southern California

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The process was very professional and informative. Come prepared by focusing on the department and/or office to ensure you know the culture, objective, and purpose. Prepare examples and review interview questions. Stay true and humble.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest obstacle you encountered and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Graduate Assistant Interview

Interview

Great experience. Def. learn alot through the process as you will speak with representatives who support students at a Tier 1 institution. Everyone I spoke with were professional and respectful. Def. come prepared knowing the department you are applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was told by the student director that a professor was personally inquiring for me to assist him in a course he was going to teach. I was interviewed over Skype. I was told to share my portfolio. The interview was about an hour, as we discussed course work and backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• Have you taught before?   1 Answer
    • How comfortable are you with programming?   1 Answer