University of Southern California Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 362 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Southern California

University of Southern California

Application

I interviewed at University of Southern California

Interview

Very easy over Skype. I. was Interviewed by one person. I was asked about my goals and why I chose this place. Also they asked me about my plans after graduation.

Interview Questions
  • What was your plan after graduation?
    Answer Question

University of Southern California

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California

Interview

The interview was very basic. A professor interviewed me, as I am applying for PhD program at USC. The interview process was very smooth, he asked me about my past experience, education and etc. Nothing really challenging, just basic questions. Overall, the interview was a good experience and nothing to complain.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Southern California

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at University of Southern California in Mar 2016

Interview

It was on skype. All my different technical projects were discussed and questions were answered based on that. 2 rounds of the same were done. It was on skype. All my different technical projects were discussed and questions were answered based on that. 2 rounds of the same were done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2015

Interview

about my research , ask details questions, and just one interviewer, the entire time is about 1 hour, and I got a call tell me that I got the offer after 3 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Southern California

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Southern California

Interview

Graduate Application, this is a standard process. There is not an interview. You complete the application, and if you're resume and undergraduate work is good enough, you may get accepted ingot he graduate program

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2014

Interview

It was a normal screening process with a written exam. I also appeared for GRE and had some questions asked about my past experiences. I was not asked difficult questions just the basic stuff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2014

Interview

It was a a skype interview, asking about research experience and stuff like that. Questions was not hard, I just had to describe what I was working on before, and tell them why I applied for University of southern california, what my expectations are

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Basically it is the same as applying for PhD position in any other universities. You take GRE, submit application with personal statement, which details your research goal. It is better to know the faculty in advance or at least know their work by reading papers or contacting them directly. They will call you if interested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

university of southern california graduate school is really friendly in terms of interview. as long as you demonstrate your true passion for your future research and capacity of accomplishing your graduate study (here I mean ph.d), you are likely to be enrolled. and stipend was good too, for graduate student. work and study. what can i say? it is a good choice if you are looking for higher education experience with certain pay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2013

Interview

3-4 technical rounds will ask you develop a software product and demo it. First Round is written test where you will be asked technical theory question on algorithms, datastructure, HTML, CSS , Databases and Aptitude etc. Second Round will be There will be on the spot question while you demo it. Third round will be the same as the second round where they will as you to develop a very small working prototype in their office within a couple of hours Finally there will be face to face interview with others

Interview Questions
  • How will you design a information retrival system for 50GB data in file system (no database querying allowed) to give result within 3sec always
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews