University of Southern California Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graduate Research Assistant

Interviews at University of Southern California

2.3

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was done over skype. Once selected as a successful applicant at USC, I got an email from one of the faculty to arrange skype interview. The interview was very informal, Just to test my speaking skills and my attitude. At the end of the interview I was asked will I come to USC the offer if they offer me admission. In 5 days I got a official offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Where did you do your Masters?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Interview

As I was enrolled as an international graduate student, the communication was mainly through emails and phone calls. There were two phone interviews (it may differ across departments) and the questions were focused on my prior research experience with a few technical details. Generally the university treat their student employees nicely, but the working environment and culture vary widely by department.

Interview Questions