University of Southern California Cvt Job/EKG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

University of Southern California Cvt Job/EKG Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Southern California

1 Interview Review

1.0

Cvt Job/EKG Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (East Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Don't never ever go there. Not even as a patient. This hospital is too dangerous. The. Medical students are the ones practicing on sick and terminal patients. I worked there. Easy interview. It took me 15 min to get the job. Since I came from dif. State good backround and credentialing active. No one went to school in my unit. After Hugh school they did 3 days course at american heart associacion. And guess what? They're dealing with cardiology patientes and injecting nuclear meds without Drs supervision. They do really kill at this facility. Especially KECK which is where the students practices. Dont go there please. Don't not even bother to work also there. They got the lowest pay in southern of California. Its just the name USC. Plus the parking lot if far a way. And most of the time they broke into the cars. The shuttle takes like 45 min to come and get you. I worked there and just telling the real true. Co workers are nasty. No manners. Jealousy. They refused to train you because they not even know what they are doung.

Interview Questions

• Do you want the job? After they checked my resume and credentialing. Making 15.00 hr   1 Answer