Find jobs for Office Assistant

University of Southern California Office Assistant Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at University of Southern California

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2016

Interview

I was brought in and questioned by the program director and her assistant. The job requirements were elucidated to me and we discussed the difference between the industry I was exiting and the one I hoped to join (academics). After a series of questions, I was asked to take a "quiz" in the form of writing a cover letter for a "student I had once "taught". Throughout the whole process, the interviewers were warm, yet professional.

Interview Questions
  • What are your plans for the next five years?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

it was an in person interview with 2 people interviewing me and asking me questions. I felt as though there were too many people interviewing me and that the interview was a bit challenging. They asked me where i saw myself in 5 years, which is such a weird question because i cannot understand what they would want to do with me in 5 years.

Interview Questions
University of Southern California
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

I applied online, and then a few days later, was emailed to come in for an interview. It was surprisingly informal, and at the end the manager asked when I could start.

Interview Questions
University of Southern California
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2014

Interview

I sent my resume to the boss & she gave me a phone call. I was hired 4 days later after admitting I had no experience & wasn't majoring in business but liked to be organized & answer phones.

Interview Questions
University of Southern California
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2012

Interview

I applied online through the school's jobs portal. It was just a simple submit resume kind of thing. They emailed me about coming in for an interview and I did. Interview was pretty easy, kind of too traditional, but they were more just trying to get a vibe, in my opinion, as long as they knew the basic requirements would be met.