University of Southern California Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Southern California Office Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Southern California

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was brought in and questioned by the program director and her assistant. The job requirements were elucidated to me and we discussed the difference between the industry I was exiting and the one I hoped to join (academics). After a series of questions, I was asked to take a "quiz" in the form of writing a cover letter for a "student I had once "taught". Throughout the whole process, the interviewers were warm, yet professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume to the boss & she gave me a phone call. I was hired 4 days later after admitting I had no experience & wasn't majoring in business but liked to be organized & answer phones.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a job before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

it was an in person interview with 2 people interviewing me and asking me questions. I felt as though there were too many people interviewing me and that the interview was a bit challenging. They asked me where i saw myself in 5 years, which is such a weird question because i cannot understand what they would want to do with me in 5 years.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online through the school's jobs portal. It was just a simple submit resume kind of thing. They emailed me about coming in for an interview and I did. Interview was pretty easy, kind of too traditional, but they were more just trying to get a vibe, in my opinion, as long as they knew the basic requirements would be met.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online, and then a few days later, was emailed to come in for an interview. It was surprisingly informal, and at the end the manager asked when I could start.