Find jobs for Student Worker

University of Southern California Student Worker Interview Questions

Updated Dec 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 362 interviews

1.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Southern California

University of Southern California

Application

I interviewed at University of Southern California

Interview

They ask standard behavioral questions and a few situational questions too. dress professionally when going in for interview. Definitely helps if you know someone who used to work there. Go in 10 minutes early.

Interview Questions
  • Am I able to come in early at 8 am? What would you do if someone asked you a question that you did not know the answer to?
    Answer Question

University of Southern California

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California

Interview

easy, friendly, low pressure and casual interview with supervisor that felt comfortable. pretty standard student job interview with questions about your work ethic and how you handle various stressful situations, what customer service work you have already done and how it could benefit the qualifications for the job, and just general personality questions to see how you would match with needs of work environment

Interview Questions
  • questions about schedule, experience, and how to deal with rude customers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Cool. easy questions. mostly about myself and previous work experience in a related field. Time availability. Passion for work. Willingness to adjust among co-workers, friendly and social outlook, Love for the profession

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

You apply online as a student and eventually you get an interview if they like your resume and it fits their role. You get a basic behavioral interview with them and they also ask you questions about their department. Make sure to research.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Southern California

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Southern California

Interview

Just go through the resume, ask about the tech stack, difficulties and so on. Basically if you get a solid CS foundation, you could answer the questions. No algorithms, since they just want students to get their wok done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

Fast, easy, simple. Email them my schedule, and I was in. But the department is really careful about selecting which students to work for them. Students have to be responsible and have a good history in classes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

One on one interview with the Senior Assistant Director of Financial Need Analysis at the Financial Aid office of the University of Southern California. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Then, we went on to discuss the compensation and benefits and my availability in terms of work hours for the job.

Interview Questions
  • What factors do you feel make you a perfect fit for this job?

University of Southern California

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at University of Southern California

Interview

A friend recommended me to the boss, so there was not much to talk about for myself. We only talked about basic job duties and schedule availability and then moved on to work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2015

Interview

I found the job online from the website of USC, and make an appointment for the job I applied. During the interview, there are two professors, and we begin to talk about my resume and the tasks that may have for this job. It's a very nice meeting and I received the offer in few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Good process. Asked basic questions on food handling and safety. Had to pass a food handling exam to meet the requirements of the position. The manager was very friendly and the interview was not at all intimidating. Also, black shoes and pants are compulsory for this position. Handling of meat is one of their concerns. If your not ok with handling meat then don't go for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews