University of St. Thomas · Minnesota Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Met with a couple of people in the department who went through my resume and vetted out my skills.It was a group panel that asked me questions about my interests and my job availability during the week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience and how this can help you grow here.   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota.

Interview

To interview for this position you meet with the Tech Desk supervisor and possibly another higher-up. They ask about your technical knowledge and how you would react to different situations. They want to ensure that you are able to effectively communicate with clients and that you are willing to learn.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through our school student employment website. I was then email notified I got an interview. I had three interviewers and it was very relaxed and fun. They were all three looking for interns and the next day I got a cal from one of them offering me the position. The interview asked me basic interview questions and lasted about 30 minutes. I worked part time during the school year and full time during the summer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Submit online application with cover-letter and resume, receive a call for a phone screen, then come to the campus for an on-site interview. The interview is normally with more than one person, often its with a panel of people. Then, you wait for call-back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, they tell you what they're offering.

Tenure Track Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

Standard interview for this type of job - 2 days of interviewing including a presentation and dinner with faculty. Interview one on one with department chair and in small groups of faculty. One of the most interesting and informative parts was a discussion of the school's mission with other faculty. Lots of changes to ask questions.

MBA Candidate Interview

Interview

The communication was really well maintained, multiple meetings, very supportive and informative

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were expected, very friendly environment   Answer Question

Athletic Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

Easy and brief, very informal. They have a decently high turnover rate of employees since students graduate or get other jobs. The people that work care, so they aren't trying to stump or trick you on any questions - they just really do want to know more about you and why you believe you should be an employee. The overall process was super quick and easy, as well as having a fast turn around time.

Computer Lab Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

You will have to interview with technical manager and other technical staff individually. They will ask your current skill sets and fill out a form to confirm your knowledge background.

Interview Questions

• Software or trouble shooting scenario related to the skills or knowledge background you claimed might be asked. Get prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Student candidate get accepted once pass the interview

Outreach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

This was an internal promotion so I was encouraged to apply by colleagues and university leadership. I felt well supported by my team and was humbled and pleased by the recognition given by the university. I did two interviews, one with the dean and one with the panel. I was given a clear picture of the duties and responsibilities.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota in February 2009.

Interview

Excellent experience. People were very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Can not recall specifics, sorry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate.