University of St. Thomas · Minnesota Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota

2.6

Computer Lab Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

You will have to interview with technical manager and other technical staff individually. They will ask your current skill sets and fill out a form to confirm your knowledge background.

Interview Questions

• Software or trouble shooting scenario related to the skills or knowledge background you claimed might be asked. Get prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Student candidate get accepted once pass the interview

Outreach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

This was an internal promotion so I was encouraged to apply by colleagues and university leadership. I felt well supported by my team and was humbled and pleased by the recognition given by the university. I did two interviews, one with the dean and one with the panel. I was given a clear picture of the duties and responsibilities.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Submit online application with cover-letter and resume, receive a call for a phone screen, then come to the campus for an on-site interview. The interview is normally with more than one person, often its with a panel of people. Then, you wait for call-back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, they tell you what they're offering.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Met with a couple of people in the department who went through my resume and vetted out my skills.It was a group panel that asked me questions about my interests and my job availability during the week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience and how this can help you grow here.   Answer Question

MBA Candidate Interview

Interview

The communication was really well maintained, multiple meetings, very supportive and informative

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were expected, very friendly environment   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

This post checks for more experience than the actual interview. In fact in some cases they will consider you, if you finish few mandatory courses they are going to provide the offer.

Interview Questions

• How good are you with python and how much do you give yourself on range of 0 to 10   Answer Question

Graduate Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Four people took my interview. All of them asked different questions. About mynpast experience and how i like to get orders. What is my work preferences. It was intense more than a student position expectation i think.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of St. Thomas · Minnesota.

Interview

To interview for this position you meet with the Tech Desk supervisor and possibly another higher-up. They ask about your technical knowledge and how you would react to different situations. They want to ensure that you are able to effectively communicate with clients and that you are willing to learn.

Front Desk Interview

Interview

Was called in to talk about the job. Asked about past experience and what I would do in certain situations. Talked to two different people, which is important to know. Overall was an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you do not know the answer to something?   1 Answer

Instructor, College Or University Interview

Application

Interview

1. Online application with the usual teaching philosophy, CV, as well as specific questions.

2. Phone interview where I responded to a series of questions that were provided to me a couple of days before the interview. The interviewers did not respond to my answers or ask follow up questions which threw me off a bit. This was meant to provide a consistent interview process.

3. Two-day interview and campus visit. Four days before my interview I was given a detailed description of issues that each of my two talks needed to address. I was also given several papers on education and the Catholic Intellectual tradition that I would then be asked about.

I gave a teaching lecture of my choice and a talk on promoting academic excellence. Talks were followed by about 40 minutes of questions. There were also five one-one-one interviews that were fairly informal.

Everyone that I met during my two days at Saint Thomas was friendly, welcoming, and answered my questions about the University and the job. Committee members were prepared and had specific questions that demonstrated that they read my application.

Interview Questions

• Pat answers will not cut it. Be prepared to provide thoughtful answers and to demonstrate that you understand the Catholic intellectual tradition. I was asked many questions about my teaching philosophy and my experience and ability to teach a multicultural student body. I never felt like there were any religious test or that I would be expected to promote any ideology.   Answer Question