University of Sunderland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Sunderland

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Sunderland (Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Had formal interview with panel. Lunch was supplied and all applicants encouraged to chat and mingle. The afternoon was taken up with presentation of how to improve the current service at that time, for which details had already been supplied. The presentation had an audience of 30, consisting of staff, sabbatical officers and students. Q and A's were at the end of the presentation. Follow up telephone call inviting to return for a 2nd interview the next day, after which I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How to improve current service   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Sunderland (Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview session was stated on the job advertisement and the date was also stated. It stated that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview session two weeks after the close date of application.

At first during the interview session, we conducted a written test which was very short in length and time (15minutes) and after then we proceeded to oral interview. The interviewers ask questions relating to the job and my personality.

When the interview was finished they informed us that the result will be out the next day and we will all know if we are accepted or rejected. Day after I receive a call and fortunately I was accepted.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Sunderland (Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)).

Interview

There was a team of several people and it felt quite daunting, each asked a question and made me feel at ease. Each question posed a challenge and made me think in my feet.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have had to deal with an angry customer and what iniative did you use to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Project Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Sunderland (Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Sent in CV and Cover Letter and was contacted by the Intern Factory to arrange an interview. Asked to deliver a presentation answering four questions.
    Interviewed by manager and manager of intern factory. Manager was late to interview and checked phone for emails constantly whilst I presented, but both were very friendly and encouraging during question section.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a project succeeded, and name a time when a project failed. Why do you think one succeeded and one failed.   Answer Question

Student Administration Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Sunderland (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

This was at the London campus. I had an interview with a panel of three. Before the interview I had an Excel test, the most difficult part being doing a vlookup. Heard back within a coupe of days.