University of Texas at Arlington Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

A simple interview. It took 20 minutes. The interviewer is very friendly. First, she introduced her background and herself so that I was not nervous. Second, I answered some basic questions about my resume. Third, I had to answer 3 scenario questions. For example, what would you do if students have problems of using computers/software/printers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at here?
      Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase! It's an on-campus job.

Natural Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

This position was a contract position with TCEQ through UTA. First Interview was with UTA hiring manager who asked simple questions related to the position. There was a second interview with the TCEQ manager that I was to work with.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (New York, NY).

Interview

Group of managers, very kind, professional people. Open discussion forum, lasted 45 minutes. The group asked many questions, asked how I felt about certain situations and roles. They were very informative as to what they desired, and what the position meant.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy, casual I didn't feel pressured, easy going supervisor. Business casual and you'll be just fine. Show up on time , don't have them waiting. Asked questions about leaders roles in my past

Administrative Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable and relaxed. They were interested in why I wanted this position and how I thought I could use my past experience into the new position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years at the University?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate but at a lower rate.

Senior Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call for a group interview a few days later. Heard back via email about my decision. They may have hired internally or someone else with more experience because they absolutely were thrilled about me, but a few days later informed me they hire someone else.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the position?
      What are your goals in the near future?
      What do you like to do in your spare time?
      Give us an example of when you went above and beyond in your previous jobs.
      Why do you want to work at UTA?   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The expectations of the program were clearly specified and therefore interview was conducted accordingly. I was asked about my background and how I would be beneficial to the program. Questions were then asked to test my knowledge about the subject and to determine if I was a suitable candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• What was one experience where you helped someone through something?   1 Answer

GRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

He said all the politically correct things to say and was charming. He is different on the job.

Interview Questions

• What if you get a better offer and want to leave? How can you guarantee you will stay?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington in August 2015.

Interview

I initially applied online. After my application was shortlisted, I was called for an office interview. The office interview was kind of an interaction and nothing too much technical. After that the hiring process was quick. I started to work in a week.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Well, I got the reply in a month of application and I was gladly called for a simple interview. Came to know about the position through a friend and I immediately submitted my application

Interview Questions

• How do you think the skills are relevant to the position you're applying?   Answer Question