University of Texas at Arlington Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Texas at Arlington Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Texas at Arlington

2.5

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington.

Interview

Very chill. The people who interviewed me were very nice. They tried to find common ground on things that we would talk about. They value culture who they work with so they can fit in and have good relations with everyone

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington.

Interview

It was a completely behavioral interview with basic management questions. Questions are more related to customer relations. The interviewers were very friendly and kind. I guess it was about 3 people who took my interview.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Hacker rank assessment on c++, This was the first step and I could not get past this step. They care a lot about c++. Im a ML student looking for internship.

Interview Questions

• About c++, conceptual questions in form of multiple choice questions.
      Then 2 algorithm questions:
      The second one was the coin change problem, and the first one was more about reading a file and doing some analysis.
      All done in c+   1 Answer

Interview

No interview process, GTAs are chosen by professors/departmental staff based on an application process. Submit an application to the department you wish to GTA for with and then wait until candidates are selected, which can be up to 3 weeks after the semester starts.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

Very slow process. They ghost applicants. Lots of politics keep out qualified candidates. They have criticle positions listed from 8 months ago. How do you go without a critical position for that long?

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX).

Interview

the professor found my resume and emailed me directly, asking me if I want to join his group. I said Yes. Then he asked me what was my research topic and my research experience

Interview Questions

• what is your research focus   1 Answer

Gas Tank Inspector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington.

Interview

Simple. Phone interview followed by a in-person interview. Process took a while since funding is a little slow. I had applied in November and did hear back from them til March and I started in May.

Interview Questions

• basic questions. nothing technical. More behavioral questions   Answer Question

GTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington.

Interview

3 rounds, drop application resume, get shortlisted, appear for an interview and wait for the acceptance. Selectors are kind-hearted. So be open and honest. Let them know you need the job and follow up on intervals but do not bug them by spamming

Interview Questions

• How do you handle unwanted situation   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Interview process : writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire. First 6 month is for the try-out. If you can impress, you will get long-term employment.

Interview Questions

• What made you think you are the best candidate for this position ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington.

Interview

I have applied in-person at the accounting department, I then received a call for an interview. It was very easy, they just want to know the person. Few days later I received another call saying I got the job