University of Texas at Austin Administrative Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Texas at Austin Administrative Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

First, you have to apply online through their system. The hiring manager contacted me a month later so it takes a while. They asked me the typically interview questions, about weaknesses and strengths. The curveball was when they asked me what I would do in specific scenarios. The managers there were really conversational but I could tell they wanted someone more experienced.

Interview Questions

• If someone were to walk into your office, and ask where another department was, how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Texas at Austin

Administrative Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin.

Interview

One panel interview. From start to finish (application to interview), the process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Each interview panelist utilized behavioral interviewing questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview was very casual. Everyone at UT dresses is business casual attire so a suit was not necessary. The dialogue consisted of questions pertaining to how well I could perform the duties described in the job posting. They also asked the generic: "what are your strengths and weeknesses" question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered a salary and were unable to change the amount.