University of Texas at Austin Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Texas at Austin Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial 30-minute phone interview followed by in-person interview with panel of five interviewers. Three basic categories of questions - personality, behavioral, and directly related to job description/experience - preprinted for interviewers with space for each to write answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Texas at Austin

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin.

Interview

The initial process went fairly smoothly overall two interviews with the same person, first on the phone and then via Skype since I was not in the area. II received notice the job had been canceled around the same time I was supposed to hear back whether I had got the position or not and received a vague email from the administrative assistant, I saw it was re-posted the next day and when I emailed my interviewer received a one sentence response with no real explanation, only that they were still in the process of screening candidates.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or unexpected, mainly about my experience, what I could bring to the position and why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview was with a panel, which was helpful in getting different feedback about the position and organization.