University of Texas at Austin Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Texas at Austin Research Interview Questions

2.5

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

1 hour interview with principle investigator. Met with PI first to answer questions about my background. Then I met with the team and learned about each of their backgrounds. Next I toured the lab facilities, I knew right away that I was selected for the job because they showed me where I would sit. By the end of the interview they asked me when I would be able to start. I was available so I answered any time, I started 2 days later. I enjoyed the campus and the entire atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Texas at Austin

Research Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin in March 2010.

Interview

Old friend and colleague at the workplace had the job and had been trying for years to get me to come. I was finally able to. Interviewed by all of my prospective co-workers in various settings. Took some written tests to see if I'd be qualified. I was, and am. Got the job.

Interview Questions