University of Texas at Austin Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Texas at Austin Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin.

Interview

Very simple process for me. The professor knew me and asked for me by name. Most professors just wait for assignments to come in randomly and will tell the students they can't request by name. Don't take it personally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really one. The offer is very standard.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Texas at Austin

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

I just come to talk with the graduate coordinator. She asked me to do the ITA test for an international student. I took the test and it was fine. THen I got the position

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin in March 2009.

Interview

Submitted GRE and TOEFL results to the graduate school. when selected, a telephone interview was conducted and an offer of admission was given.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with my supervising professor. He asked some questions about my management and leadership abilities. Took a look at my resume and asked about what my class schedule looked like. It was a very laid back interview & my responsibilities (should I get the position) were explained in detail.

Interview Questions

• Describe some ways you've displayed leadership qualities in the past.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was via email since I was back in China then. I was wondering if the department could offer Teaching Assistant opportunity, the coordinate of graduate study said by that moment ( Around February) the teaching assistant assignment can not be decided yet. The assignment would be figured out after 415.