University of Texas at Brownsville Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Texas at Brownsville

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Texas at Brownsville

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brownsville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Brownsville (Brownsville, TX).

Interview

Consisted of aproximately pne month of emails, professional reviews, and one brief meeting. Conversatons were in-depth about the rhet/comp based process used by their university, I described my techniques and the reason for my string of successes. I asked a lot of questions about would have been expected of me should I be hired.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my technique as it compared to theirs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Clinical Simulations Coordinator Interview

Interview

Committee search group, very well organized, variety of questions. The committee made me feel welcome and they were genuinely interested in listing to my responses. I left thinking I that this would be a great opportunity and look forward to a second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Brownsville in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring process went well, although I would have preferred that HR informed me of on boarding paperwork prior to starting the job that why I wouldn't not of had to rush the first day. Other than that, the interviewers showed interested and accurately depicted the duties of the job and organizational culture.

Interview Questions

• The UT System uses a lot of behavior based questions.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at University of Texas at Brownsville in May 2010.

Interview

I applied in person. Then 5 months later I was called in for an interview. I interviewed with a panel of 8 about a month later I had to go in a fill out paperwork for the background check and driving record check. About a week after the results were clean and 1 was hired about 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were expected was asked for great detail   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation I accepted the offer.