University of Texas at San Antonio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Texas at San Antonio

2.4

Graduate Recruiter/Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Put application in online and received a call to schedule an interview 2 weeks later. Had to pay for parking for the interview. Interview was with 3 reps--Director, Assistant Director, and Senior Recruiter. Questions were read from a paper that contained all of the questions. Each rep took turns asking questions about previous job experience and information about myself. Was offered a salary range between $31,000-34,000.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

It is 30 mins phone interview and a one-day on-campus interview. Questions are very general and the on-campus interview is a 45 mins presentation. The entire process happened in two weeks. It was very stressful, but it was good.

Learning Applications Support Specialist, Adobe CC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview took an hour. There were 3 people on the panel. They were very professional and also welcoming. It felt like a very positive and friendly atmosphere. A hiring decision will be made in the next 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would get students, staff and instructors to embrace digital fluency, and integrate Adobe Creative Cloud into the culture.   Answer Question

Outdoor Pursuits Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Panel of 5 people including the manager and staff; they ask you personal questions about your goals, outdoor experience, reason for wanting to work there; they ask you to present a topic for 1 minute and you can use the white board; they rate you throughout the interview

Visitor Experience Coordinator- ITC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I applied at the end of the job posting closing date. Applied on the 21st, was contacted by phone on the 26th, was interviewed on the 1st and was emailed that I was not selected on the 16th. From the first phone call I got the impression they had a candidate in mind already, as the hiring manager said "We are just finishing up our final rounds of interviews". On the big day I was interviewed by three people. The interview began late and started with "Do you have any questions for us?" which is a strange way to begin, as that usually comes at the end of an interview. Then they started asking questions from a standardized set. They explained that everyone got the same set of questions. They did not make eye contact and rarely looked up from their papers. Toward the end of the interview the person who would supervise the position I was applying for actually answered a cell phone call and briefly spoke to the lead interviewer about the call as I was answering the final question "Tell us why we should pick you over all of the other candidates". Needless to say I was not surprised that they went with another candidate. Disappointed, sure, but not surprised. After reading what I just wrote, I think it is for the best.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your retail experience, you teaching experience, experience with the Americans with Disabilities Act, as a tour guide, working with volunteers, disaster preparedness, and in customer service. Their "throw you for a loop" question was if you were a cartoon character, who would you be and why.   Answer Question

CS Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio.

Interview

Its pretty easy, they just ask you if you have experience in a language and you say yes or no and your experience in the language, ex: c, java, scripting, bash, terminal, awk, and, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for interview after couple of months. About 30 to 35 minutes long interview. Easy questions, comfortable interview process and very friendly environment. I was offered the job right after the interview ended.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation at work place when a member of your team does not perform his/her job adequately?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio.

Interview

Applied in person, met with team lead then director, was hired pretty swiftly, then had training before the school year started with a large group of other like minded students who seemed to be excited aswell.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (Houston, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a Skype interview because I was out of town and they basically asked me a couple of questions about teamwork, collaborating, and what have you. They also asked me about my availability.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe teamwork?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Every office is different and HR needs to be more uniform on how initial interviews should be done. They will do a panel interview if you get to that round. I would recommend you study the new strategic plan and how you can help.

Interview Questions

• Again every office is different but you need to know info on the university. Recently applied for a job at main campus and the hiring committee took a long time to respond to me. Apparently they had a difficult time comparing results on their applicant ratings / scoring.   Answer Question