University of Texas at San Antonio Operations Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Texas at San Antonio Operations Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

If you know someone who works here, then the interview process is almost non-existent. They are big on personality and require a personality test. Overall it is a social position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Texas at San Antonio

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

I sat in at many interviews while I was a Facility Manager at the Campus Recreation. It is a laid back interview. Dress should be at least business casual for student interviews. The employees are really nice especially the professional staff. Use the word "initiative" in your interview. Something like "I am always one to step up and take initiative.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us why you would like to work with the Operations Staff in Campus Recreation?   Answer Question
    • 2. This position includes customer service, sales, answering the phones, cleaning, and monitoring your peers what previous experiences will assist you with this position?   Answer Question
    • 3. How do you plan to balance the job requirements with your academic & other commitments?   Answer Question
    • 4. What motivates you to do a good job?   Answer Question
    • 5. What type of work environment are you the most comfortable?   Answer Question