University of Texas at San Antonio Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

University of Texas at San Antonio Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.5

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews, one with staff members as a panel and one with supervisor. It started early and lasted for a few hours as things were running late. I filled out a background check before leaving and they also called my references. The two interviews were on the same day making it easier to attend.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Very smooth and well run. Everyone involved was welcoming and eager to answer all questions about the position. I came away with a very good impression of the department and the school based on the day-long interview process. The schedule was not overly demanding, which can be the case at other universities.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

interview was short, one interviewer was warm and receptive, the other was cold and not very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What would be your first course of action upon taking this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very typical of an average interview. I thought it went great actually, but was not offered the job. I have applied to many positions at this university (at least 15) with only one call back/interview, but I have realized that UTSA just does not hire their alumni who are very qualified for the positions. But overall, I had a good experience with my interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name three attributes about yourself that you pride yourself on.   Answer Question

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Some departments interview by committee and take MONTHS to respond to applicants. Others move very quickly. Feedback is near impossible with the automated system. I recommend contacting the hiring department directly with questions and avoid HR at all cost.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Openstack Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview is based on basic data strucrures and algorithms nothing too depth asked in interview it was easy, any one with basic programming skills should be able to crack this interview, Interview is held at OCI in UTSA.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was taken by My Dean of the Gradute School along with the one whom i was replacing both asked me some questions regarding my skills in dealing with data and my approach to generate reports.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was with the professor directly . we apply through our co ordinator and he tells us about the opportunities. Then we meet the professor, he interviews us and then he sends a job offer letter to the co ordinator of the department. we will start on the start of the academic semester

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

You will get a call from the department and ask to give one TA exam. If you clear it you will be hired.
    You will be asked about the subject which have got the call from. They will ask you to do some assignment

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy Interview, I was asked behavioral questions. It was a great experience. The only thing was that I was not told another manager would be in the interview, thus I was not able to do research and was not able to prepare completely.

Interview Questions

• As a mechanical engineering major, what was your senior design project?   Answer Question