University of Texas at San Antonio Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Texas at San Antonio

2.5

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two professors and involved basic questions about prior experience, course work, yourself. There were no technical questions involved. Motive to join the Department and the ability to contribute to the ongoing research was tested thoroughly. Overall the process was simple and of average difficulty.How do you wish to contribute to the ongoing research in the Department. This was not unexpected but difficult for me since I am from an entirely different field of study.

Interview Questions

• How do you wish to contribute to the ongoing research in the Department. This was not unexpected but difficult for me since I am from an entirely different field of study.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the offer without any negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Texas at San Antonio

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Texas at San Antonio.

Interview

I was required to discuss my relevant experiences that would make me capable of successfully completed the job. I was also asked about relevant experiences working with a team.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had teaching peers?   1 Answer