University of Toledo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Toledo Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Toledo

2.1

IT Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Toledo.

Interview

It was okay. There were 3-4 people asking questions. The interview process was smooth and most of the question were technical and about past experiences. Not many difficult questions but they were thorough about your previous experience

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in June 2019.

Interview

Very to the point and informative of what is expected. They were pleasant and made me feel comfortable to be myself. The over all experience was positive. I would apply again.

Interview Questions

• Are you able adapt well in a fast paced work environment?   1 Answer

Rocket Patrol Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

Apply on Handshake, got a phone call, required fingerprinting and a basic background check. It was about three days before I heard back for an interview and then another couple to get my finger prints and a background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Enrollment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in July 2018.

Interview

Great and easy going. Very comfortable. Easy to understand the process. Great place to interview. Very easy to find. Campus is pretty. Business casual. HR process was a breeze and comfortable to talk with. Contacted back quick.

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH).

Interview

I feel that the process took to long. From interviewing to receiving an offer.
    Not detailed and rushed through process.
    Training was not appropriate for what was expected. Not quite what I expected or needed in appreciate training

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a different co-worker?   1 Answer

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

After contacting with my adviser through email, he showed interest about my experience and asked some questions related to my previous work. After replying that email, he set a time for phone interview. After that, he recommend me to apply at University of Toledo and helped me to get graduate assistantship.

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Very thorough. They asked a lot about hypothetical situations and how you would react to them. There was a lot of "explain a time when this happened and how did it affect you and how did you respond to it."

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a situation where you had to be unbiased?   Answer Question

Mathematics Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH).

Interview

I filled out an application, which included three references. I was then contacted for an interview. The interview mainly consisted of solving math problems and explaining how I solved them.

Assistant Research Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was with phone and then campus visit. It was very smooth and friendly environment. The position was for a very specific field. I did not have to present my previous work.