University of Toledo Interview Questions in Toledo, OH | Glassdoor

2.2

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH).

Interview

The interview process included two separate interviews. First with five or six individuals. The second with three individuals.

For initial application, it's been 5 months. If you make it pass the second interview, there is a background check.

Mathematics Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH).

Interview

I filled out an application, which included three references. I was then contacted for an interview. The interview mainly consisted of solving math problems and explaining how I solved them.

Medicinal Chemistry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online in Jan 2016 and received an email for a skype interview in Feb 2016. The whole interview took 10 mins. Five to Six faculties took turn asking questions about preview my previous research experience.

Media Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Panel interview which included traditional, behavioral and situational questions. I had not had a job interview in over 30 years. So though I tried to prepare, I really was not entirely ready.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you needed a quote from a professor and he/she was unwilling to provide it for a publication?   1 Answer
    • Have you had any conflicts with co-workers? If so, describe it and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Information Technology Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Contacted by email about opportunity, and then wen tin for interview, was asked general easy questions about myself and what I like to do. Received a call later that day with an offer, and when I wanted to start.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

It consisted of driving a bit. I did not really like having to drive their vehicle and be tested on my driving skills because it was not my vehicle and did not really show my best abilities when it came to my driving skills.

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Was asked to teach a captive class (consisting of undergrads, grads,and faculty) for 30 minutes. Any subject of my choice. Then a one-on-one session with each faculty in the department, followed by dinner at a nearly restaurant. Pleasant and stress-free interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to the topic I chose to each my captive audience.   1 Answer

Marketing & Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

The job was posted online, and the resume, cover letter and references were submitted online. Two days after the application closed, I received a call inviting me to an interview for two business days later. After confirming my appointment time, I received an emaik with interview details such as location, interviewers and homework. I brought six copies of a writing sample as well as markups of the first proof of a design project.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time your concept of diversity was challenged.   1 Answer

IT Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

It was easy going and laid back, a drug test was required at UTMC also. the actual interview went fast they just needed to know basic skills and qualifications and there was a lot of joking and laughter so you i was not nervous. Maybe its because I was a student worker but it seemed very simple glad i came in

Department Chair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at University of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview, one on site interview, very slow committee process. Took 4 months from first phone interview to offer. Face to face interview was a full day affair, starting at 9 am and ending with dinner.