University of Toronto Summer Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Toronto Summer Student Interview Questions

2.5

Summer Student Interview

Interview

Applied for to become a summer helper/ assistant for Continuing Studies Office. Job entailed some on the ground promotion and mainly administrative work (e.g. database management).

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioural interview questions along with some on key computer skills (access, coding), etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Toronto

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Toronto (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

I was in a different city and we skyped without video. Typical resume questions

Summer Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Toronto.

Interview

Potential applicants have to contact the professors directly through email. The number of professors contacted can range from a few to more than 50. In the email, the applicant has to state an interest to work in the lab, demonstrate some knowledge of what the lab is working on, incorporate a resume that details qualifications and experiences. Interested professors will email back and set up the interview. The interview process varies greatly, depending on the professor. Some professors are very selective while others are not.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions relating to the professor's current research   Answer Question