University of Tulsa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application and was contacted via email with an interview date and time. Then, I was interviewed by a panel of four (4) individuals. All of the individuals were females, and they each took turns asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you this position?   Answer Question
    • This position requires you to travel part of the time. Do you have a problem with the travel requirement?   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

The whole interview process is pretty informal. All they really want to know is your previous related experiences. They also value your willingness to learn. There are no any tricky questions. Overall, I will say the interview experience is quite positive.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) in April 2010.

Interview

It depends on the professor that you are planning on working with. However, I can say in our department it is typically a conference call with all the professors in the room. They asked me questions about my research as an undergrad primarily. Additionally, they asked me questions on what I want my research focus to be in the future.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions on my research experience and what my research interests are.   Answer Question

ACA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online. One mingle with other students to see how you do, one interview with three management officla.s

Security Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Tulsa.

Interview

The hiring process consists of a structured interview, and a physical agility test. The Physical agility test consists of a 1.5 mile run in (17.5 minutes), 18 push-ups (not timed), and 20 sit-ups (1 minute). The structured interview consists of approximately 20 questions specific to the security department are are an analysis of the candidate's judgment.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of Command Presence and how does it relate to security?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. If you are offered employment, you will either accept the proposed offer, or be denied employment.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) in October 2011.

Interview

Called and set up interview time. Arrived and met with two professional staff members. They told all about the office and the job. Then began interview. Last question: What kind of fruit would you be and why?

Interview Questions

• If you could be any kind of fruit what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process was brief and was given an offer for the research position.

Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) in January 2011.

Interview

Found that the position was open on the company website. Applied for the position, as there were few opportunities to move out of current position. Application did not get anywhere until I asked my manager to look into it. Only then was I granted a courtesy interview, even though I was well qualified for the posted position.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to leave the position you currently have?   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and I heard back within 2 weeks. The entire process was lax and simple. Only had 1 interview that was a mix of tech skill and being able to communicate what I have worked on with a manager.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very easy - more like a discussion than an interview. I was asked about my research interests, educational background and my previous work experience. All my questions were answered.