University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 43 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics (United States) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied online and interviewed a week later. Interviewed by a panel of directors and project managers. All were very kind and took turns asking questions. Heard back in two weeks that they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Why University of Utah? Tell us about a successful project. Tell us about how you cope with conflicts. Tell us what you do when you have to make a difficult decision. How do you prioritize multiple projects at once? What is your mission statement? How do you define success? What decisions do you struggle to make? How do you manage conflict on teams? How soon can you move ?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics (Salt Lake City, UT) in Sep 2020

Interview

Got a call from the University of Utah for a job interview a week later. Interview was fairly simple and straightforward. Two days after the interview I received a job offer.

Interview Questions
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics (Salt Lake City, UT) in Sep 2020

Interview

30 min Screening call with hiring manager with questions about previous expirience, then a 60 min technical interview with senior software engineer and lead software engineer analytical question about software architecture and design

Interview Questions
  • On cpu bound operation should which programming language should choose NodeJS or Go Lang?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jun 2020

Interview

I completed a phone interview for the position, we spoke for a considerable amount of time. I was told I’d hear back within the week. When that didn’t happen, I reached out to see where they were at. I was then informed they were going a different direction. That’s okay. I understand they found someone they liked better, not a huge deal. What I didn’t appreciate was the recruiter’s attempt to ghost me and not communicate so I was left hanging. Candidates spend a lot of time preparing for and participating in interviews. If you say you’ll get back to someone, please do so even if it is a rejection. Ghosting and any attempts to ghost candidates is rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics (United States)

Interview

The interview process was very easy for me as the staff were very nice and friendly. I did two group interviews and one interview that was just with the higher ups of the floor. They did ask a series of questions but nothing to nerve wrecking.

Interview Questions
  • What type of experience do you have? Why should they hire you? Most difficult patient you’ve ever dealt with and how was it handled?
Application

Interview

Applied online for position, was contacted by HR to schedule phone interview with management from specific department. Spoke with two assistant managers at the time. Phone conversation lasted approximately 30 minutes and was given job offer a couple of days later from HR.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to my personal nursing experience, future goals for myself, projects I wanted to be involved in.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics (United States) in Mar 2018

Interview

In-person with different members of the team. Lots of questions about by background and if I was a good fit for the position. Easy to get my questions answered. Everyone was open and easy to talk to which helped me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself professionally in 5 years
Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics (Salt Lake City, UT) in Feb 2018

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was invited to two interviews. The first was to assess my general fit for the intern program and the second was for a specific team. Overall an easy interview process with few technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jan 2018

Interview

It was a 3 part process. First I met with manager and director for an initial interview. Then they had me come back for an Excel test. Then they wanted me to come back for a third time to present recent projects and explain methodology and outcomes (at which point I withdrew my candidacy)

Interview Questions
  • What project were you most proud of?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics (Salt Lake City, UT)

Interview

This was a panel interview in a large conference room. There were approximately 5 HR people/recruiters in the room. Only two seem to know what they were doing. The others all seemed new to HR and recruiting and it was pretty bad that the newbies had such lame questions.

Interview Questions
  • Some rookie recruiter asked: Describe yourself in three words, all beginning with the letter P. This is such a lame question and elicits NO valuable information.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43