University of Utah Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.5

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The interview included all the basic background and experience questions. Primarily about my educational background and testing my medical knowledge.It was a telephonic and then other round had skype interview. Afterward, i got the offer letter,

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Some behavior questions and technical questions. Some algorithms question like linear programming. Which language do you prefer? It is not so hard, but you really need to prepare for this position. Take a look at some relevant materials. Since I am a part time graduate student research assistant, it would not so hard.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

U of U's invitation for an interview is a miracle. But if the miracle happen, there were three people asked me about ten questions. Questions were also in front of me on the table in a conference room. It took about 30 minutes. They were nice, I couldn't tell what they think during the interview. There is almost no chance to get the job. They usually already have their person for that position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about multitasking, my hobby, situational questions like for example: 3 phones ring and boss need something important and somebody just came and want something at the same time - how would you handle it, or why they should hire me.   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied Tuesday morning and was emailed that afternoon to schedule an interview for the following Tuesday. I was offered the position the following day. During the interview I was not asked many questions and was not given a tour of the facilities, which initially worried me. I was introduced to the staff and had an opportunity to ask them a few questions. The interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. My references were called the day after the interview just before I was offered the position.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online.

Don't bother applying if you are using veterans preference. They will not hire veterans and the veterans preference is a lie at the University of Utah. You can see the people they hire on Linkedin with less qualifications and experience and are not veterans.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have that is directly related?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted my CV. After two weeks I got contacted by the professor. He asked me to meet with him and asked me some professional questions. And two weeks later, I received the offer.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a 15 minute phone interview regarding experience and skills. Answered questions and gave details on experience with staff management, data reporting, public speaking skills, and creative abilities. Invited to ask my own questions regarding the position, and after careful review of their website, I had questions on their sponsor base, management team dynamics, and then we discussed the compensation scale.

APC- Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

well planned, one candidate before a panel of 1 PA, 1 physician, and 1 practice manager. Initially applied online, then contacted by practice manager for a phone screen/preliminary interview. A follow up interview before a panel was scheduled the next week.

Clinical Study Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

I was given a phone interview within 2 weeks of applying for the job, and then brought in for an interview with the clinical study coordinators and the doctor I would be working with. The in-person interview was only half an hour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Was technical and not that difficult mostly focussed on SQL and previous work experience and also the empoyer ws keen to see how enthu i was about joining the team.