University of Utah Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Utah Lab Technician Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied Tuesday morning and was emailed that afternoon to schedule an interview for the following Tuesday. I was offered the position the following day. During the interview I was not asked many questions and was not given a tour of the facilities, which initially worried me. I was introduced to the staff and had an opportunity to ask them a few questions. The interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. My references were called the day after the interview just before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Utah

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

Every thing was very simple and straight forward. I was referred by someone who use to work here back then and it was all a breeze. I interviewed on a Friday and surprisingly I had an offer on the following Tuesday (in spite of being an international candidate living in Salt Lake City for more than 2 years).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My supervisor offered me the lowest on the scale for the position. I asked him if we could move to the mid range and he said he would look at it after I started. I grabbed the opportunity without further discussion because I was unemployed for 2 years.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2009.

Interview

Hired because I knew the lab manager and had lab experience, was a telephone interview, went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• How long are you wiling to work here? This job requires 6 months of training and you will only be hired if you can commit at least 2 years, I would prefer 5.   1 Answer