University of Utah Postdoctoral Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Postdoctoral Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Sent the CV with the cover letter and a month later, I had the interview. A month later, I have on site interview. Then, I got the offer within two weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Utah

Postdoctoral Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2010.

Interview

The process of interviewing for a postdoctoral research (fellow) is to first get a phone interview. These are given to the top ~10 candidates. If the interviewer is still interested (usually the top ~4), he/she will fly the candidate out to the university to meet in person to have more time with individual. Research processes are shared to help both parties determine if the new position will be a good fit. Additional meetings with other professors are scheduled and a seminar on recent work is usually presented by the interviewee. After that, we wait until we hear back with a no or yes.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do if you come work here?   1 Answer