University of Utah Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Utah Research Associate Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted my CV. After two weeks I got contacted by the professor. He asked me to meet with him and asked me some professional questions. And two weeks later, I received the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Utah

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

Initially submitted resume online. I heard back from Idaho Technology within a couple of weeks of posting my resume. They did a screening interview very brief about 10 mins. Later, I was contacted by lab manager to have a sit down interview. The interview consisted of technical questions and character questions. I was contacted a week later for a group interview. I meet the lab employees and was taken to lunch at an upscale restaurant downtown. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was more casual conversation than interview questions. I was contacted a week later with a rejection.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you had to reach a deadline and the circumstances were not ideal.   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Utah in November 2009.

Interview

I applied online. I had a response within a month for references. Later, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. I needed to give a seminar. I talked to a number of faculty, staff, and students in the department as part of the interview. I was offered the job on the very same day.