University of Washington Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Washington Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview

After I emailed my resume and cover letter, I got an email requesting a discussion over the phone. I was pretty much hired over the phone, because they just needed someone who can do the job and start ASAP.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have with consenting human subjects?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Washington

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Was with a professor for a research project. Incredibly easy interview (which I doubt is typical) - he literally just asked me if I had done research and if I could supervise people, to which I said 'yes.' That was essentially it.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA).

Interview

professor-interview over Skype, where the professor asked about how I view his research and what I would like to do in future projects. Also asked about was the previous research experience.

Interview Questions

• techniques used in prior research and techniques expected in future projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington (Tacoma, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

For the hiring process first I had to write a quick one page essay to describe why I am suitable for this job.
    Then the professor asked me some general questions about my interests, earlier projects and coursework.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected part was to write an essay about why am I suitable for this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

There is a visit to the department sponsored by the department which you applied for after you got admitted. Then during the visit you got chance to talk to those professors you wish to work with.

Interview Questions

• The areas you are interested in and the research experience you have in that particular area.   Answer Question