University of Washington Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Washington Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Washington.

Interview

Interview Questions

• There was no interview process, rather just an application. The school is in no way easy to get into as I have heard a lot of friends did not receive offers. Write a really good admissions paper and take an active role.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Washington

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

apply based on internal referal

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected, show your background and skills in the position you apply   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was teaching out of my department so I had to contact the department I wanted to teach in. They were nearly at capacity but I was given an interview. The interview consisted of some common questions that are difficult if you don't have a thorough understanding of the subject matter. Then I was contacted two days before the term started because I was the last TA they were going to pick.

Interview Questions

• It had to do with Newton's third law pairs, work, and something else that I forget.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

started as a grader, establish good connection, got offer without further interview