University of Washington Research Scientist/Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Washington Research Scientist/Engineer I Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

Research Scientist/Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

The professor contacted me via email and requested that I use an online survey to pick a day and hour when the interview would take place. She also requested a CV and list of references to be sent to her at least 24 hours before the interview. The interview took place over Skype. We talked over webcam about how much and what kind of lab experience I had. The conversation lasted about a half-hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Washington

Research Scientist Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington in June 2015.

Interview

Well, I was called I'm for an interview after I submitted my application on UW hires. I believed the interview went well and they promised to call me back in about a week but I never heard from them again.

Research Scientist/Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was friendly and very quick. I was asked a few questions about my experience and my future career goals for the next few years. I was told that 50+ people had applied for the job, and that 6 were getting phone interviews, and 2 from those were getting in person interviews. From our interactions, it seemed that the PI already had someone else in mind.