University of Washington Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Washington Office Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA).

Interview

You come in to one of their meeting rooms, they ask you to tell them about yourself, go over your resume, and why you want the job. It was pretty simple, as usually students apply. They're pretty lenient and don't have too ridiculous of expectations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Washington

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions. First was a phone screen, and then a couple days later an email for an invite to an in person interview. The in person lasted two hours, with the first hour being with three people in the office, then a couple one on one interviews. The questions were clear and nothing to throw you off.

Interview Questions

• None. They had a sheet with general questions about experience and scenarios you have either had or will probably need to deal with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As others have stated, there is no negotiation process.

Anonymous Employee in University, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington (University, WA) in August 2009.

Interview

The U has an easy way about it with some emphasis on excellence in the interview process. After hiring, this expectation was prevalent, in my experience, and somewhat debilitating in the long-term. My experience told me, get better positions, higher positions. And i finally went to school to specialize, I don't like offices.

Interview Questions

• Because it was my first real job, "what is your experience", was most difficult to field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in University, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington (University, WA) in August 2008.

Interview

They are reasonable, specific, and know what they want. If you have a year's experience, as I had from temping, you should feel fairly confident about this experience. Also, be sure to be as thorough with your resume and your understanding of it as you can. It will aid in your confidence in the process. That's it!

Negotiation

There is no negotiation process with the UW.