University of Waterloo Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Waterloo Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

2.0

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Waterloo (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very informal discussions with doctoral supervisor to continue research and finish publications. It was a very brief interview to determine what additional responsibilities could be added to previous tasks done during degree completion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. All details were limited by university procedures and available funding.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Waterloo

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Interview

Well, for a postdoc position, I got a chance to come to Waterloo, just for an interview. The interview included a talk about my research as well as one-on-one meeting with every member in the research group. It took almost a whole day, but it was not so tough.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly about my research, so I did not find one of them much more challenging than others to answer.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Waterloo in January 2015.

Interview

call with the supervisor for 3 times,and a lot of email communication. Then got the oral offer, and after about 2 weeks, the official offer from university of waterloo came.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Waterloo in July 2011.

Interview

It was an interview over the phone for about 30 min. We were talking about my background, experience, research interests, and future plans. I asked about the projects to work on, conference attendance, collaboration with other people. I was told about the potential projects, the lab, and the conference attendance policy.

Interview Questions

• I did not have any difficult or unexpected question during the interview   1 Answer