University of Windsor Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Windsor Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Windsor.

Interview

Sent the CV through email to professor. Next step was a video call. Mostly technical questions and discussion about the research field.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Windsor

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Windsor (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

There was not any interview as such. You just go and talk to individual professors to see if they can offer any position in their office. You need to show that you're really interested by following them around everywhere and by constantly keeping in touch with them about any research openings.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at University of Windsor (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview process was just some questions through emails. I emailed the professor and he responded 4 month later, with some questions about my academic background. mu publications and the courses I had passed through my master degree. after I answered his questions, he sent a confirmation email about my position ans also the RA he could pay as monthly salary.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Windsor in February 2011.

Interview

Phone intervew for 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Windsor (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied through work-study program. Got a call from the prof for an in person interview. There was lots of admin paper work to fill out before. HR are very nice and easy to deal with. Managed to get all the paper work in time in order to start working on the project. With in a week I got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Windsor (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in May 2009.

Interview

Since I was a graduate from UWindsor and I completed my undergraduate degree with the employer, the interview was not very formal.