University of Wisconsin - Extension Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Wisconsin - Extension Educator Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Wisconsin - Extension

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Wisconsin - Extension

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension (Madison, WI).

Interview

The interview process two-tiered. The first interview is at state level and is conducted in Madison. The second interview is at county level, includes county board supervisors, county HR and is conducted in county. Interview candidate will need to prepare presentation on pre-selected topic.

Interview Questions

• what is your educational background and experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Wisconsin - Extension

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension.

Interview

They emailed first and then I called back. Had skype interview with basic questions at first, then after, they called my references. then an in-person with a presentation on a topic that they gave me. they called back the same day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked with underserved populations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension (Madison, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

Long and tedious...many different steps without communication in between steps leaves you guessing if you are in the running or not. I think that because the positions are so flexible in nature it is difficult to have a real grasp of the work and expectations often do not meet reality once the job begins. Hiring authority is centralized with the regional office and includes county based individuals who have a vested interest in the hire.

Interview Questions

• presenting your teaching/communication style to the interview team   1 Answer