University of Wisconsin - Extension Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Wisconsin - Extension Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Wisconsin - Extension

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Wisconsin - Extension

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they scheduled for skype interview. 3 people interviewing me and they said that they gonna ask me 13 questions. The interview went for 40 mins.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension (Madison, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

Long and tedious...many different steps without communication in between steps leaves you guessing if you are in the running or not. I think that because the positions are so flexible in nature it is difficult to have a real grasp of the work and expectations often do not meet reality once the job begins. Hiring authority is centralized with the regional office and includes county based individuals who have a vested interest in the hire.

Interview Questions

• presenting your teaching/communication style to the interview team   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension.

Interview

They emailed first and then I called back. Had skype interview with basic questions at first, then after, they called my references. then an in-person with a presentation on a topic that they gave me. they called back the same day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked with underserved populations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension (Madison, WI).

Interview

The interview process two-tiered. The first interview is at state level and is conducted in Madison. The second interview is at county level, includes county board supervisors, county HR and is conducted in county. Interview candidate will need to prepare presentation on pre-selected topic.

Interview Questions

• what is your educational background and experience   1 Answer

Application

I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension in September 2013.

Interview

Pretty straightforward...phone interview with HR and then Skype interview with a few people from the hiring commitee. Overall it was a professional and welcoming experience. I had no complaints on the process.

Interview Questions

• What did Google's Algorithm changes (Panda and Penguin) affect in SEO?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension.

Interview

Interview process overall was relatively easy. However, a panel interviews a candidate first that has nothing to do with the job, position or department in general.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions almost had nothing to do with the position itself.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension in May 2013.

Interview

First skype interview, then there were questionnaire to prepare for presentation. I conducted a research and collected the information necessary for the presentation. It took me a while to prepare as some of people I was calling where out of the office, or not able to answer my questions. Took a while to get the presentation done the way I wanted.

Interview Questions

• Three top priorities in Economic Development in the X Community.   Answer Question