University of Wisconsin - Extension Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Wisconsin - Extension Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Wisconsin - Extension

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension.

Interview

They emailed first and then I called back. Had skype interview with basic questions at first, then after, they called my references. then an in-person with a presentation on a topic that they gave me. they called back the same day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked with underserved populations   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they scheduled for skype interview. 3 people interviewing me and they said that they gonna ask me 13 questions. The interview went for 40 mins.

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension (Madison, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

Long and tedious...many different steps without communication in between steps leaves you guessing if you are in the running or not. I think that because the positions are so flexible in nature it is difficult to have a real grasp of the work and expectations often do not meet reality once the job begins. Hiring authority is centralized with the regional office and includes county based individuals who have a vested interest in the hire.

Interview Questions

• presenting your teaching/communication style to the interview team   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin - Extension in May 2013.

Interview

First skype interview, then there were questionnaire to prepare for presentation. I conducted a research and collected the information necessary for the presentation. It took me a while to prepare as some of people I was calling where out of the office, or not able to answer my questions. Took a while to get the presentation done the way I wanted.

Interview Questions

• Three top priorities in Economic Development in the X Community.   Answer Question