University of Wisconsin Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Wisconsin Foundation

Sort:

Gifts Processing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin Foundation (Madison, WI) in May 2018.

Interview

Unprofessional with poor communication skills. Started with a 30 minute phone screening and conversation. Called back for an in-person interview with 3 of the managers on the team. General interview questions, mostly in-depth questions regarding my background. Felt as though the interview went very well. They did not have any concerns regarding my qualifications and I felt like I connected with them personally and professionally. Was told they would get back to me within two weeks. Two weeks later, they extended it another two weeks. I called them and left a voicemail after the extended two weeks (now a month after my initial phone interview), still did not hear anything. It's now been 7 weeks and I have not heard anything and don't expect to as they did not return my call asking for a status update from 3 weeks ago..

Interview Questions

Research Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Wisconsin Foundation (Madison, WI) in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the Prospect Research Manager for a 30-45 minute phone interview. After approximately two weeks, I was contacted by the manager again to setup an on-site interview with the manager and his supervisor. That interview consisted of questions along with a short case study. The case study was an article where they asked what data you would add to their system. That interview lasted one hour. The offices are an open concept without cubicles. During email correspondence, the manager said the starting salary range is $32,000 to $40,000.

Interview Questions