University of the District of Columbia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of the District of Columbia

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Meet the Professor and tell about your interests and area, then apply, then and interview and training and hire. Show your skills on lab and code simples, all those process are not hard

Adjunct Professor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia.

Interview

In the world of University Education, I am not sure what the normal procedures are. I was recommended and hired for the job with no real interview or meeting of HR. However, this is on the adjunct level. Associate and above may be quite different. In my case knowing someone was my foot in the door.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions except what days on the schedule would you like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not one. This is what our adjunct professors make. Period.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and did not hear for 6-8 weeks
    First interview was a panel of 3
    Called back 2 weeks later for second round interview with panel of 2 (completely different people)
    Never heard back

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC).

Interview

1. Phone Interview - HR
    2. Panel Interview - General accounting, audit, fixed assets, reconciliations, administration,
    3. Background check
    4. Offer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview was just asking about the types of work I did. After a few days, I was invited for a personal interview. Four people interviewed me. A mix of technical and general questions. After that part of the interview was done and after a few days, I was invited for another interview where I was given a SQL test. The test was about data modeling. I was successfully create the tables and normalized them in a way I recommended. They seem to be impressed and I immediately knew they would offer me the position. They asked me if they could contact my references. I was offered the position the next day.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) in September 2013.

Interview

It was quick and straight to the point, was a little nerves but once I listened and payed attention also gave eye contact. Every thing was good. He then said he will give me call after everyone else has been interview ,two weeks after I recieved a call that i was chooses for the position.

Tenure Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was done vitually