Univision Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Univision Product Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Univision (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and did a screener. I then did a phone interview with the hiring manager before being brought in for two rounds of in-person interviews. In all I met with five different people from the company. The process was fairly standard and the hiring manager was especially engaging and candid. Scheduling was a bit difficult as they had to change things around a few times which can get onerous when you're trying to balance your current job. I give them a negative review because, after all that, I was told they put the position on hold and would keep me updated. I got one update through the recruiter and after that, never heard back. I understand that things change, but if someone has given you a good deal of their time, you owe it to them to let them know if you've decided to go with someone else or continue your search. I've never had a company simply not ever bother to contact me about the status of a position I've interviews before.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about experience and how I'd handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Univision

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Univision (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

web and phone screening

Interview Questions