Unlimited Systems Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unlimited Systems

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unlimited Systems (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I am VERY disappointed with this company! I did a phone interview and then was scheduled a onsite interview early in the morning (9am) when I did say, when asked during the phone interview, the best time to do an onsite interview for me would be early to late afternoon. The morning of the onsite interview I got up early, got ready, (after researching the company and printing out my resumes the night before) and got in my car 30 min before I needed to be there (it would only take me 10 minutes to get to the building) my car started just fine but as I was driving to the highway it suddenly turned off out of nowhere at a stop sign near a busy intersection. I tried what I could to get it to start again but nothing worked. I immediately called and couldn't get to directly to the person who scheduled the interview with me so I was transferred to a team lead and I told her what was happening and asked if theres anyway I could reschedule the interview. I would've gladly taken an Uber there but did not feel comfortable leaving my car stranded in this area. She sounded totally unsympathetic and non-understanding but said she would give the message to the person who scheduled me the interview. I didn't hear back within the hour of the phone call so I emailed the person and she emailed me back saying "sorry what happened but they have other candidates lined up and will continue with them". Extremely dissapointing but after thinking about it and telling others about this experience I definitely DO NOT want to work for a company who is so non-understanding about when things like this happen unexpectedly! I even offered the car repair receipt to prove that it happened (my car ended up needing a new starter). I take this as a blessing in disguise and fortunately have other great job opprotunities in front of me. My advice to this company is to care a little more, you missed out on a great employee!

Interview Questions

Unlimited Systems Response

Feb 14, 2017 – Leadership Team

Thank you for your interest in Unlimited Systems and feedback.

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unlimited Systems (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Received a telephone interview, and then followed up with an interview onsite. Communication about follow-up and next steps were clear and concise.

Interview Questions

• What level of customer service do you provide?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I made no attempt to negotiate with the company.