Uno Restaurants Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uno Restaurants Hostess Interview Questions

1.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Oaks, PA).

Interview

I applied online and was called a day later to schedule an interview. The first interview was to see if the management team "liked you" and to see if you were a team player, etc. The second interview included salary, uniform, and paperwork. Hired on the spot after the second interview and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Uno Restaurants

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Henrietta, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied about a month before I got called in for an interview. The whole interview process was awkward, but relatively easy. First, I saw one hiring manager, who asked me two questions and told me to come back. The next hiring manager asked me a couple more questions, but then asked me to come back again because the GM was on the phone. It was a hassle for me to keep coming back because the GM was always busy, so I declined. Most of the questions were about school and my old job, and why I wanted to work for Uno's.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

Applied through SnagAJob. Called to check status of application. HM told me to reapply through the company website because it was easier to view and to call back once I had done that. I called back that same day and she told me to come in for an interview the following week. Went in for the interview and it began well until I told her that I was going away for college. She apologized for having me wait and told me that they were not just looking for summer help but more permanent workers.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Didn't even get to complete full interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was given a call and then later asked to come in for an in-person interview. I was asked questions about my experience and how I handle pressure. I was also asked questions about working in a corporate restaurant environment.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

I sat down with the lead hostess. she was also a manager. she asked me very simple questions. the interview was a last minute thing. I didn't go in to get a job. I was asked to if I wanted to work there. very relaxed interview. I was actually in my pjs at the time just dropping a current employee.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2009.

Interview

I had one interview. I filled out the application online and was contacted within the week. The interview was straightforward and to the point. I was offered the job on the spot.

Hostess Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2011.

Interview

i was called by the lead host for an interview. Didnt take long about an hour, we went over my salary, experience, position, company etc. He went back to speak to the store manager for a few minutes and returned to inform me that i had been hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Uno's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

see what they have to offer you first