Uno Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uno Restaurants Interview Questions

2.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

Applied through SnagAJob. Called to check status of application. HM told me to reapply through the company website because it was easier to view and to call back once I had done that. I called back that same day and she told me to come in for an interview the following week. Went in for the interview and it began well until I told her that I was going away for college. She apologized for having me wait and told me that they were not just looking for summer help but more permanent workers.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Didn't even get to complete full interview.   Answer Question

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Cambridge, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Called after sent in resume. Had no previous experience. Talked to an owner I believe, mainly with the manager. She was really sweet and seemed interested in helping me get the job. But then she said I was too nice for the job, that I would be ruined by the people there.

Interview Questions

• She didn't end up giving me a real interview. I didn't expect to be turned down for being too nice ha.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Washington, DC) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online got a call for an interview 2-3 days later. 1st Interview lasted 5-10 mins was told to come back for a second interview the next day with another manager. Was asked a few questions and was told that what they do is. They would call you up to meet the staff etc and to have a great day. Awaiting a call. (smile, be honest, truthful & ON TIME, dress appropriately )

Server/Hostess Interview

Interview

One on one interview with several managers. Basically, be friendly. Smiling and a lot of eye contact are a big win for them. They also look for your availability. Weekends are good, a couple open weekday availabilities are good too. Dress casual, but still nice. No facial piercings (earrings are okay). They make all of their current employees take out their eyebrow and nose rings.

Interview Questions

• None! It was basically a conversation. Maybe why do you think you're a good addition to our staff?   1 Answer

Server/Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2012.

Interview

I went in person to apply and they let me talk to the manager at the time and he asked me about my availability and if I had experience. (I didn't) But since I said I was available throughout the year because I was going to commute to school, he told me to come back the next day to get interviewed by another manager. She asked questions like why I wanted to work there, and how I would work in that kind of setting, and examples of how I handled problems. She told me she was going to call me back, but I'm pretty sure they say that when you're not hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had to handle a problem with another person.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in January 2012.

Interview

applied online