Uno Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uno Restaurants Interview Questions

Interviews at Uno Restaurants

1.7

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

they just ask you if you have any experience in restaurant

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Kissimmee, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

As long as you are cheerful you will be hired

Anonymous Employee in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Long Is City, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

They were hiring many servers because it was a new restaurant in Astoria (Long Island City), New York. I had 2 interviews, both by managers. It was quick and painless. They asked me my best qualities and my weaknesses. They asked me if I knew someone was stealing what would I do. Duh. Tell a manager. Easy easy interviews.

Server Interview

Interview

I had two interviews. They went great! Hired me on the spot at the second interview.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

Quick scheduling. Only one short interview with store manager. Asked only a few behavioral and experience questions. The manager seemed to mostly be judging my inter-personal skills, so they were not too focused on my previous experience. They indicated and then followed through on providing most of the training on the job.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Saw ad on craigslist and applied online. Got a call a few days later to come in for an interview. Lucky for me I got to interview with the GM (the usual person who makes all of the hiring decisions). Interview went great, actually talked about other things than the actual job and restaurant. Then I also talked to their lead server trainer, who really liked me. So after I finish talking to the trainer, she went a grabbed the GM and she hired me on the spot and told me to come in on Monday for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to multitask, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was in the restaurant. The manager just asked me a bunch of questions about me and he really just wanted to converse. He talked to me way beyond the interview. Initially though, he was looking to see if I had a passion for serving because they were getting a new staff.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever served before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Wrentham, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Conversation between you and 2 managers. Ask about your flexibility and experience as a server. Not as important as your personality. Smile a lot and you have a 90% chance of being hired as a server. that's literally the most important thing at uno's.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

Applied based on a craigslist post. Very casual interview, everyone was very nice. Offered a job on the spot. I spoke with an employee and a manager. Very easy interview!

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

I got hired off an open interview it was pretty easy the manager basically told me everything about the restaurant. He preferred me be an host instead he said being a server was alot of work. My past jobs affected me from being fired and that's not a good look but he gave me a chance anyway

Interview Questions

• How do you like to have fun   1 Answer