Uno Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uno Restaurants Interview Questions

Interviews at Uno Restaurants

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Cambridge, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

The store manager went over my experience with me and asked me basic interview questions. I had no prior serving experience so the interview was more focused on what my work ethic and personality were like.

Server Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

Very typical interview questions for a server position. Made me wait a very long time to be seen. The general manager was very kind and open and seemed to genuinely like his position and company. However, the assistant gm came off very krass.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Albany, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick and simple, basically hired on the spot. Asked me my availability, previous work experience, if I could consistently show up for work on time ect. Very nice manager during the interview, personable and offered me something to drink. Interview was not stressful or a waste of time, overall I was very happy with how things went.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2012.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. It began with an online personality assessment. I am not sure what exactly they were looking for, but I imagine they just wanted to screen out lunatics. It felt like a lot of anger management questions. After that, I met with a manager.

Server/Waiter Interview

Interview

They will ask you about your previous serving experience. it is a very easy place to get a a job in. you will only have to meet with the Hiring leader and a server

Interview Questions

• they will ask you how well you work in a team setting environment   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in October 2016.

Interview

Easy, they mostly just explain the job as they interview you for it. It felt more like a conversation than an interview. I got the position at the interview and then they scheduled training and gave me my uniform.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength/weakness?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Interview

Very comfortable and professional interview. I was offered a glass of soda and a private seat. I spoke with two managers (one AGM and one GM), and both were kind and direct with me. They both seemed passionate about providing good service and food, and both got me excited about the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could cook breakfast, which I wasn't expecting since most UNO Restaurants don't do breakfast. This one was attached to a hotel, so they offered a full breakfast service every day.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for what I felt was a fair but slightly higher than average hourly pay, and I got it with no hassles.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Orlando, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Handed in my resume in person. Got a call back before I even got home. Came in two days later and got the job. Then I had to come in the next day and meet with the GM and went over benefits, pay, and things of that nature

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Richmond, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

After a friend that worked at the restaurant referred me for the job, I came in for one interview with one of the managers of the restaurant. The interview was short (no more than 20 min.) and the interview questions weren't difficult. Because I was applying for a hostess position, the questions were based mostly on personality traits.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you would greet a customer that walked in the door.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Oaks, PA).

Interview

I applied online and was called a day later to schedule an interview. The first interview was to see if the management team "liked you" and to see if you were a team player, etc. The second interview included salary, uniform, and paperwork. Hired on the spot after the second interview and accepted the offer.