Uno Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Uno Restaurants

1.7

Lounge Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Boston, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

Be prepared to give detailed examples of customer service experiences that make you stand out.

Waitier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Alexandria, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Sit down with manager, sit down with store manager. applied online very simple and easy. Come prepared and well dressed you will be hired. People don't stick around these places very often so there's always hiring.

Server/Host/Prep/Catering/Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Orlando, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Same day interview during Off Peak business rush 2-4 pm. GM interviewed me had a 2nd interview with AGM two days later they were responsible for hiring potential employees. Different Management will have different styles of hiring and interviewing there is no consistent format. Be aware they never close and are open 11am-2am/ 365 days a year and holiday scheduling is not ideal for family oriented employees. Great for College/ nightlife individuals. They only grat on parties 8 or more and sometimes after a table check for guest satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.Tell me why I should hire you? What type of books, movies, music do you enjoy? How did you handle a difficult situation in previous employment? Why Uno's? Are you okay with our hours of operation? (Personality based questions/it's a cultured environment).   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haverhill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Haverhill, MA) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied through their website and called the next day asking if they saw my resume. Then we set up an interview and talked about my availability. It was a very casually interview and I learned some facts about the manager and UNOS.

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Saginaw, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

They ask mostly basic questions (What are your strength and weaknesses? Can you work X hours? Etc..) . Nothing out of the ordinary. It's the most chill interview I've ever had.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

1. filled out application online 2. next day received a call in the afternoon asking about scheduling an interview. 3. went to interview two days later
    4. waited for about 20 minutes for the Gm
    5. Interviewed with GM for about 30 minutes, asked a series of typical questions
    6. Offered job without subsequent interviews

Interview Questions

• talk about a time where you handled a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, you work on tips

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in January 2012.

Interview

applied online

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

1 interview although they've do three interviews sometimes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, they just wanted to know why I chose their company to work for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, all servers start out with the same starting pay.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in August 2009.

Interview

I applied in person and got a phone call the next day asking me to come in for an interview. I had a 10 minute interview with the service manager and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2011.

Interview

i was called by the lead host for an interview. Didnt take long about an hour, we went over my salary, experience, position, company etc. He went back to speak to the store manager for a few minutes and returned to inform me that i had been hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Uno's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

see what they have to offer you first