Uno Restaurants Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uno Restaurants Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Uno Restaurants

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Hamilton, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews. Both were fairly laid-back. Why did I want to work there, have I served before, have I had their food before, etc. I was given the job on the spot at the end of the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Uno Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Columbia, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

They want to see if you can conduct yourself in a friendly and relatable manner. UNO likes their employees to be genuine with their customers, and do not like a classic read off of what usually is said. They begin to see if you have former experience and if you pass the initial interviews you begin your training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Yonkers, NY).

Interview

I process took about two weeks for the manager to call me. Interview took about 30 minutes. He told me right on the spot if I got the job or not

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What do you like to do on your free time
      Are you a quick learner   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

They called to set up an interview. They were very fast in setting up an interview and getting me working. The interview was very short. It was as if I already had the job and they just wanted to make sure I was legit and had social skills.

Interview Questions

• asked when I could start, how many hours I wanted, if I had prior serving experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Washington, DC) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online got a call for an interview 2-3 days later. 1st Interview lasted 5-10 mins was told to come back for a second interview the next day with another manager. Was asked a few questions and was told that what they do is. They would call you up to meet the staff etc and to have a great day. Awaiting a call. (smile, be honest, truthful & ON TIME, dress appropriately )

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Boston, MA) in May 2007.

Interview

The interview is cake. Just come in with a good attitude.Also make sure you have really good availibility.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

The managers I had met with were very reasonable, however the actual running of the restaurant was poorly done. The people there had seemed nice enough, but they had mentioned they had a high turn-over rate. It was understood why with the amount of training and hours.

Interview Questions

After a hours of training in a windowless basement of the Kenmore location, I decided that the job was not right for me. The people there seemed that they had been stuck in a rut, and I was in no position for a place where there was not upward mobility.

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Taunton, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

To start the hiring process you are better off applying on line. It takes about three days to reach the restaurant so call back around that time. Make sure you call at a " down time." Meaning between 2-4pm or before 10am. You will then be asked to come in for the interview. They will sit you down at one of the tables and ask you a series of questions, typical for any other serving job. Times you're available, work experience, work ethic, etc. If you are hired, they will then ask you to attend RTC- regional training center. I call it Uno University. You will be tested on everything Uno and taste most of the food. Then you will have to go back to the restaurant and train for about two weeks depending on how often you work. It's a lengthy process but when you are let out on your own, you feel more than prepared.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

they just ask you if you have any experience in restaurant

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Kissimmee, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

As long as you are cheerful you will be hired