Uno Restaurants Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uno Restaurants Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Uno Restaurants

1.7

Server Interview

Interview

I had two interviews. They went great! Hired me on the spot at the second interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Uno Restaurants

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

The managers I had met with were very reasonable, however the actual running of the restaurant was poorly done. The people there had seemed nice enough, but they had mentioned they had a high turn-over rate. It was understood why with the amount of training and hours.

Interview Questions

After a hours of training in a windowless basement of the Kenmore location, I decided that the job was not right for me. The people there seemed that they had been stuck in a rut, and I was in no position for a place where there was not upward mobility.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Boston, MA) in May 2007.

Interview

The interview is cake. Just come in with a good attitude.Also make sure you have really good availibility.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2012.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. It began with an online personality assessment. I am not sure what exactly they were looking for, but I imagine they just wanted to screen out lunatics. It felt like a lot of anger management questions. After that, I met with a manager.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Albany, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick and simple, basically hired on the spot. Asked me my availability, previous work experience, if I could consistently show up for work on time ect. Very nice manager during the interview, personable and offered me something to drink. Interview was not stressful or a waste of time, overall I was very happy with how things went.

Server Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

Very typical interview questions for a server position. Made me wait a very long time to be seen. The general manager was very kind and open and seemed to genuinely like his position and company. However, the assistant gm came off very krass.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

Applied based on a craigslist post. Very casual interview, everyone was very nice. Offered a job on the spot. I spoke with an employee and a manager. Very easy interview!

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Wrentham, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Conversation between you and 2 managers. Ask about your flexibility and experience as a server. Not as important as your personality. Smile a lot and you have a 90% chance of being hired as a server. that's literally the most important thing at uno's.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

Quick scheduling. Only one short interview with store manager. Asked only a few behavioral and experience questions. The manager seemed to mostly be judging my inter-personal skills, so they were not too focused on my previous experience. They indicated and then followed through on providing most of the training on the job.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Saw ad on craigslist and applied online. Got a call a few days later to come in for an interview. Lucky for me I got to interview with the GM (the usual person who makes all of the hiring decisions). Interview went great, actually talked about other things than the actual job and restaurant. Then I also talked to their lead server trainer, who really liked me. So after I finish talking to the trainer, she went a grabbed the GM and she hired me on the spot and told me to come in on Monday for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to multitask, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question