Uno Restaurants Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uno Restaurants Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Uno Restaurants

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants (Albany, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick and simple, basically hired on the spot. Asked me my availability, previous work experience, if I could consistently show up for work on time ect. Very nice manager during the interview, personable and offered me something to drink. Interview was not stressful or a waste of time, overall I was very happy with how things went.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Uno Restaurants

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in May 2012.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. It began with an online personality assessment. I am not sure what exactly they were looking for, but I imagine they just wanted to screen out lunatics. It felt like a lot of anger management questions. After that, I met with a manager.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

1. filled out application online 2. next day received a call in the afternoon asking about scheduling an interview. 3. went to interview two days later
    4. waited for about 20 minutes for the Gm
    5. Interviewed with GM for about 30 minutes, asked a series of typical questions
    6. Offered job without subsequent interviews

Interview Questions

• talk about a time where you handled a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, you work on tips

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in January 2012.

Interview

applied online

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants.

Interview

1 interview although they've do three interviews sometimes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, they just wanted to know why I chose their company to work for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, all servers start out with the same starting pay.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uno Restaurants in August 2009.

Interview

I applied in person and got a phone call the next day asking me to come in for an interview. I had a 10 minute interview with the service manager and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question